Small Business SEO Services
Search Engine Optimization
(SEO), is often times defined as the manipulation of website copy (on-page factors), backlinks (off-page factors) and other search engine ranking factors, with the intended result of achieving higher placement in the ‘organic’ or ‘natural’ (un-paid) search results. While that’s not untrue, its far from complete.
When people talk about SEO, they’re generally referring to where a given company website shows up in the search engine results pages (SERPs) for its key search terms. Over the years, many schemes have been developed to try to ‘trick’ search engines into placing low quality websites higher in the rankings than they deserve. However, search engines make money selling advertising (PPC) in direct relation to the quality (truthfulness, accuracy) of their organic results. As these schemes are discovered, changes are made to the ranking factors, in order to cull the posers.
As a result, the losers have declared SEO dead time and again. The truth?
SEO is as Dead as Google!
The answer: There are some basic on-page elements (Technical SEO) and off-page elements (Strategic SEO) that must be properly tended to in order for the search engines to ‘understand’ your products and services and display your website to the appropriate audience. If they are not, your company website has little to no chance of ranking well.
is the process of helping a website get found by an audience of motivated local consumers within a specific geographic area the business serves.
We know how hard you work to provide your consumers with quality products and services. We know how to get your website in front of the people who want them. We have developed 3 services to help you get the most from your investment:
SEO is the process of making responsible technical and strategic changes to a website and other digital assets owned by a company, in order to increase contact points across the Web and engage with a relevant audience of motivated consumers. Let us help you bring your online presence in line with your business goals by:
- Performing expert keyword and market research
- Reviewing your site content and structure
- Creating / Developing SEO content and Content Strategy
- Managing your online business development campaigns
- Training you or your staff on SEO Principles and SEO Best Practices
We have been producing actionable data for our satisfied SEO and Local SEO clients since 2006. Let us put our expertise in specific markets and geographies to work for you!
- Tags with wordpress site
- How do people search the internet?
- Keywords in the damain name
- Drop-down vs. Silo
- Best Way to Utilise Multiple Domains
- No Follow Links Questions
- WordPress site hacked. Need help?
- Why I can’t rank higher?
- Rolling out the red carpet for app owners in Search Console
- Announcing Google Search Console – the new Webmaster Tools
- More precise data in the new Search Analytics report
- Five ways to grow your business this Small Business Week
- Faster and lighter mobile web pages for Indonesia
- Google Apologizes For Racist Maps Listings
- Google Adds Mobile App Data to Search Console
- Every Second Counts: Why Page Speed Should Be Your Next Focus
- Google Buy Button – Is it Right for You?
- Bing Begins Indexing Apps By Content Rather Than Title